Must have completed 17 years as on 31st December of year of admission to the main course.
The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with B-group and AB-group from –
- Gujarat Board
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Council of Indian School Certificate Examination Board
- General category candidate including EWS must obtain 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together
- General PH candidate must secure 45% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC excluding creamy layer and PH candidates 40% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
The seat allotment procedure for the medical colleges of the Gujarat commences generally in the month of July. Admission Committee for Professional Medical Education (ACPMEC) organizes the seat allotment for the state quota candidates. ACPMEC offers the seats for medical colleges of Gujarat. The rules and reservation laid down by the admission committee will be implemented on the state quota candidates.
Admission Committee Website: http://medadmgujarat.org/
Fees are as per Government Rules and every new academic year starts from July and ends in June.