Any Research Publication during the last one year
Dr. J. S. Soni, Prof. & Head, Department of Anatomy, KMCRI Bharuch
- An anthropometric study of nasal index withn its clinical correlation,; Internationl journal of Anatomy and research, Apr. 2019, Vol.7, Issue.2.1, page-6377-80.
- A volumetric study of hippocampus in cadaveric human brains.; Internationl journal of Anatomy and research, Oct. 2019, Vol.7, Issue.4.1, page-7003-06.
- A cadaveric study of thyroid arteries other than superior and inferior thyroid arteries in western Indian population.; Internation journal of scientific research;, Apr.2019, Vol.8, issue.4. page. 51-52.
- The innervations of brachilis muscle by radial nerve in Gujarat region-A human cadaveric study.; Internationl journal of Anatomy and research, Feb. 2020, Vol.8, Issue.1.2, page-7328-32.
Dr. N. R. Pathak, Prof. & Head, Department of Physiology, KMCRI Bharuch
- Dr. Narendra R Pathak, Utpalakshi Jain, C. B. Mistry; Cross Sectional Study of Comparative Analysis of Blood Pressure by Mercury, Digital and LED Sphygmomenometer aAmong Medical Students of a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research June-2019, 4(3), p.23-33.
- Sandipkumar Parekh, Dr. Narendra R Pathak; Effects of Ergonomic Advice And Physiotherapy Treatment in Shoulder Pain in Farmers.Indian Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews 2020Vol.7 Issue 2. P. 1 – 8.
- Rajendra A. Amin, Dr. Narendra R. Pathak, Dr. Rahil Shah; Electroencephalographic Changes And Cognitive Functions in Elderly Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients. National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine, 2020 Vol. 11(2) p. 8 –10.
- Rajendra A. Amin, Dr. Narendra R. Pathak, Dr. Rahil Shah; Electrocardiographic Changes in Primary Hypothyroid Patients. National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine, 2020 Vol. 11(2) p. 80 – 82.
Dr. Nehal S. Patel, Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology, KMCRI Bharuch
- Nehal S. Patel , Dr.Dharmesh Patel . Effect of flour dust on forced vital capacity in flour mill workers. National Journal of physiology ,Pharmacy & Phrrmecology / vol. 9/ issue 5 / march 2019
- Dharmesh Patel , Dr. Nehal S. Patel. Study of pattern of dyslipidemia among Type -2 diabetes mellitus patient seeking care in Gmers medical collage Patan, Gujarat, india. International journal of physiology /Vol.7/issue 4/octobar – December.
Dr.Brahmareddy Malapati & Dr. Mohammed Nadeem Shaikh Assistant professors, Department of Biochemistry, KMCRI Bharuch
- Analysis of blood parameters in HIV positive patients. International journal of clinical biochemistry & research 2020, 7(3) 388-394
- Serum copper zinc & magnesium levels in asthma patients. International journal of clinical biochemistry & research 2020,8(4)264-267
Dr. Jeram Parmar, Dean, KMCRI Bharuch
- Anupama P, Dr.Radha Y Aras,Dr.Jeram Parar etc …Risk factors associated with hypertension among adults in rural area. Journal: International journal of Advanced community Medicine.2021:4(1):5-10.
- Logeswar K,Dr.Jeram Parmar. Socio cultural barriers for menstrual hygiene management among adolescent school girls of southern India.: international journal of community medicine and public health.2021 Apr:8(4).
- Anupama P.Dr.Dr.Jeram Parmar.Quality of life of elderly residing in an old age home of pathanamthitta District of Kerala: International journal of Evidence based medicine and health.(Jan.2021)
- 3) Anupama P.Dr.Dr.Jeram Parmar: A study on women beneficiaries of National Health Mission in pthanamthitta district ,Kerala: International journal of medicine science and public health. (March 2021)
Note : Above 3 and 4 publications was submitted but publish will be on pipeline